The Law Office of Eshigo P. Okasili, LLC
Caring & Capable Attorney in Burtonsville
The Law Office of Eshigo P. Okasili, LLC is a client-centered general practice whose primary objective is to help clients achieve the best possible outcome, while also recognizing and respecting their individuality and uniqueness. Hence, our motto: “Obtaining justice, one client at a time.” Our business depends on our reputation, our clients’ trust, and loyalty. Above all, our multi-faceted background in law, alternative dispute resolution, education, foreign languages, immigration, real estate, and business management, as well as our exposure to other cultures enable us to feel genuine empathy and compassion toward our clients. We are committed to providing outstanding legal services to all people, regardless of race, creed, gender, socio-economic status, political views, or sexual orientation.
In order to provide competent legal representation to clients, we update our knowledge and improve our skills by attending Continuing Legal Education programs (CLEs) as well as other specialized training programs, seminars, symposia, and webinars.
Attorney Eshigo Okasili has an extensive resume, which includes:
- 2009, Maryland
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota; Juris Doctor (2003)
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc. (MSBA)
- The Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Collaborative Dispute Resolution Professionals (CDRP)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
- Women’s Bar Association of Montgomery County
- J. Franklyn Bourne Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers’ Association (AILA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
Serving People across Montgomery County & Surrounding Areas
Typically, our attorney in Burtonsville handles legal matters in the following practice areas: alternative dispute resolution, criminal law, domestic abuse, education law, elder law, employment law, family law (including collaborative divorce), immigration and naturalization law, juvenile law, personal injury law, professional malpractice, sexual abuse, and wrongful death.